Before the consultation
- Complete forms in advance, if possible. This helps ensure most the consultation is focused on you and your baby or babies.
- Try to schedule your consultation 20-30 minutes before you expect baby to be ready to feed.
- Dress comfortably.
- Do not worry about making the house tidy.
- Ideally, the consultation will take place where you typically breastfeed.
- Have your baby and feeding supplies nearby.
- Write down your questions.
- Please place pets in another area of the home to minimize distractions.