You will be contacted by email to confirm your appointment time.
Important information for the breastfeeding clinic:
- Please be on time for your appointment.
- We have a limited number of clinic appointments available. If you are late, we cannot extend your time into the next appointment and your visit will be shortened.
- Bring your baby and, if applicable, your breast pump to the appointment.
- Your baby should be ready to feed at the time your appointment begins. If possible, please feed baby about 2 hours prior to your appointment.
- The Intake and Consent Form will be sent after your appointment time is confirmed. This form MUST be completed 24 hours prior to the clinic day. You will not be admitted to the appointment without completing these forms in advance.
- Please wait in the waiting area to be called back to your appointment.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please try to give us as much notice as possible so we can offer your time slot to someone on the wait list. You can text 501-554-5550 if you need to cancel your appointment.